"Photosensitivity Disorders" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Abnormal responses to sunlight or artificial light due to extreme reactivity of light-absorbing molecules in tissues. It refers almost exclusively to skin photosensitivity, including sunburn, reactions due to repeated prolonged exposure in the absence of photosensitizing factors, and reactions requiring photosensitizing factors such as photosensitizing agents and certain diseases. With restricted reference to skin tissue, it does not include photosensitivity of the eye to light, as in photophobia or photosensitive epilepsy.
- Photosensitivity Disorders
- Disorder, Photosensitivity
- Disorders, Photosensitivity
- Photosensitivity Disorder
Chronic Actinic Dermatitis
- Chronic Actinic Dermatitis
- Actinic Dermatitides, Chronic
- Actinic Dermatitis, Chronic
- Chronic Actinic Dermatitides
- Dermatitides, Chronic Actinic
- Dermatitis, Chronic Actinic
- Dermatitis, Actinic
- Actinic Dermatitides
- Actinic Dermatitis
- Dermatitides, Actinic
Actinic Reticuloid Syndrome
- Actinic Reticuloid Syndrome
- Actinic Reticuloid Syndromes
- Reticuloid Syndrome, Actinic
- Reticuloid Syndromes, Actinic
- Syndrome, Actinic Reticuloid
- Syndromes, Actinic Reticuloid
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Photosensitivity Disorders".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Photosensitivity Disorders".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Photosensitivity Disorders" by people in this website by year, and whether "Photosensitivity Disorders" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Photosensitivity Disorders" by people in Profiles.