Glucose Metabolism Disorders
"Glucose Metabolism Disorders" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Pathological conditions in which the BLOOD GLUCOSE cannot be maintained within the normal range, such as in HYPOGLYCEMIA and HYPERGLYCEMIA. Etiology of these disorders varies. Plasma glucose concentration is critical to survival for it is the predominant fuel for the CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM.
|Glucose Metabolism Disorders
- Glucose Metabolism Disorders
- Disorder, Glucose Metabolism
- Disorders, Glucose Metabolism
- Metabolism Disorder, Glucose
- Metabolism Disorders, Glucose
- Glucose Metabolic Disorders
- Disorder, Glucose Metabolic
- Disorders, Glucose Metabolic
- Metabolic Disorder, Glucose
- Metabolic Disorders, Glucose
- Glucose Metabolism Disorder
- Glucose Metabolic Disorder
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Glucose Metabolism Disorders".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Glucose Metabolism Disorders".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Glucose Metabolism Disorders" by people in this website by year, and whether "Glucose Metabolism Disorders" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Glucose Metabolism Disorders" by people in Profiles.